<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6346201168168818723?origin\x3dhttp://phoebe-with-love-akira.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 22, 2009


Sorry for the late updates on Valentine 2009~
I was simply having exams straight after Vday..
Didnt manage to have time for myself let alone blogging..LOL

2nd Valentine day we spent together..
Was so much better than the 1st..
This time round we have the whole day to ourselves.
I've spent the night before finishing off my pressie for laogong till midnight.
Wasnt having enough sleep..*My beauty sleep!!*
But nvm..what i want is laogong to be happy with the pressie..=)
We met at 1pm in the afternoon..catch a train to Cityhall..
Off to marina square to catch a movie but before that was lunch time at Subway..
One of my fav outlet for food..=)
Laogong just kept bugging me about what kinda pressie i want from him..
Cos he didnt prepare any except the dress i was wearing that day was an advanced vday gift from him..
So my reply was: 'No i dont want anything~' but actually 'yea i do want something'
But come on laogong!!
This is for you, i've been waiting for 2 weeks to blog this and let you know
--->
I dont expect very expensive gift from you..
I dont expect you to buy whatsoeva thing for me just because i requested it from you
I only want a gift that comes from your heart
I dont want a gift that i say i want then you buy it
Especially on such a special day
I want surprises..
I am still like any other ordinary gal who like surprises and be pampered
Although you always shower me with things ocassionally
But i want to see you planning and things you do that comes truly from your heart
<---

Anyway, after subway, laogong was suggesting to try his luck at this vending machine with all the stuff toys inside..
With only one coin he had, my thoughts were like 'He wouldnt be that lucky to got it'
BUT HE REALLY GOT IT!!! OMG
I was about to turn away my head when i catch a glimpse of the stuff toy dropping into the pigeon hole.. i was like
*Mouth gapping open and was speechless!*
Couples behind us was envy..*I can see it from their face..muhaha..*
No one could have easily won with just one try..but laogong did..

Movie was nice, we watch 'Underworld'
Great movie although there was alot of killing and bloody scene..
Laogong bought me dark chocolate too..=)

Dinner at Bakerzin was quite a disappointment
Service was bad..everything was slow..
Laogong got pissed off..
It totally ruin the day..
But food was still acceptable..

All in all, Vday is never special unless you spend it with your special someone..
And i have spend it with my special one..
Thanks for everything you have done for this past one year..=)

Starting off with the pressie i'm doing:

Draft layout

The button got stuck to my finger with superglue!

All was stick on, except the wordings

I'm writing the words now..dead tired..

I use silver, and realise its not obvious at all!
Not satisfied with it..i decided to change..
So...

Ta-Dah...
The final product has been out!

Add on with the frame and now its ready to be hang in laogong's room!
Vday itself

Finish preparing..camwhoring a little bit..

I love this pic...

I'm wearing the dress laogong has bought for me..

And now i'm ready and set to go..
LAogong and laopo gifts

My stuff toy by laogong from the vending machine!

Lets take a pic with him..

Us..

Laogong kiss kiss..

laopo also kiss kiss

Then now he wanna kiss laogong..haha

Me with my stuff toy..

Dark choco by laogong

Laogong with his pressie

I offically name him - 'Stichy'

Yo yo what's up man..

I love playing with his hair..haha..
Dinner time

Dinner at Bakerzin

Laogong not happen with the service

Laogong drink..

Laopo drink

I forgot to take pic of my food..but this is the food i;m eating

Laogong food

Signing off: Phoebe aka lp

12:21 PM

*Welcome*


Photobucket

I SMILE whenever I recall
The SPECIAL MOMENTS we have had;
Walking always HAND IN HAND
Through the GOOD TIMES and the BAD.


Photobucket

*He & She*


*Akira*
~~> Turning 21; graduated from NYP
~~> Dancer of few genre
~~> Anime is a need =)

*=* Someone who cannot live without the female owner of this blog*=*

*Phoebe*
~~> Turning 21; studying in NYP
~~> Dancer(loving contem & lyrical)


*=*Someone who loves to be beside the male owner of this blog all the time*=*


*Wishes*


~~>To get married at 09-09-09 09.09pm
~~>Watch Sunset and Sunrise


*Exits To Couple*


*Akira*
*Phoebe*

*Exits To Couple*




Memoirs


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009

*Their Song*


Back at One - Brian McKnight

Hit Counter
Free Counter

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|