Sunday, September 28, 2008
1 year we have 365 days365 days separated into 12months12months with at least 31 days in 1 month1 month with 4 weeks1 week with 7 days1 day with 24 hours1hour with 60 minutes1 minute with 60secondsHow much time do we have for our loved one?I will say its never enoughCause all we want is always to be beside each other Even if its just plainly sitting side by sideFeeling the warmth radiated to meWell..that's for my caseWhat about you guys?Time is always not enough for us to be togetherBut still i enjoyed every single moment spend togetherWe have our crazy times and our serious timeOver in all i love it allTime is hard to come byAnd i so totally agreed with this sentence
I feel that we seldom hold hands that often
I'm missing the feeling and touch

Adored this pic
Singapore will never have such a nice beach
L/ is for the way you look at meO/ is for the only one i see V/ is very,very extraordinaryE/ is even more than anyone i adore
11:29 PM