Its been 7 days since i blog.. I've been so busy with sch stuff and dance.. And not that i dont wanna blog.. But my free time are commited to chat with laogong on phone during his free time.. But anyway..I miss 2 chances when you are free to talk on phone with me.. And that makes me go so 'ARGHH'!!! literally felt like knocking myself against the wall.. And that tonight i didnt get to chat with you when you intend to chat till later than usual.. I'm sorry..really sorry because i have dance.. But i will compensate tml...chatting with you one full hour..=) One whole list of I MISS YOU~!! I miss your hug.. I miss your kiss.. I miss your voice.. I miss your smell.. I miss your jokes.. I miss to see you dance.. I miss your encouragment.. I miss your presence around me.. I miss how you always look at me.. I miss sleeping beside you in your arms.. I miss how you always mess up my hair.. I miss how you always hold my hand tightly.. I miss how you always sayang me whenever small tiny things happen to me.. I miss the days when we sit down and laze around for a movie show at home.. *There is so much more to go but i couldnt bring myself to think about it.. -I did 3 things today- I miss you I miss you And I miss you.. Non stop of missing.. Signing off: *~* Phoebe aka lp *~*
11:27 PM
*Welcome*
I SMILE whenever I recall
The SPECIAL MOMENTS we have had;
Walking always HAND IN HAND
Through the GOOD TIMES and the BAD.
*He & She*
*Akira*
~~> Turning 21; graduated from NYP
~~> Dancer of few genre
~~> Anime is a need =)
*=* Someone who cannot live without the female owner of this blog*=*