Sunday, July 27, 2008
2nd time sending you off but this time at pasir ris interchange instead of at tekong..
well i said before i will come to dislike pasir ris..
And yes i do now..
Being surrounded by a bunch of army guys..
I dun like the feeling..
And it make it even worse to know that you are one of them and you are leaving any sec..
Small little gesture of yours can simply send my mood swinging up and down..
The small little pat u gave on my forehead and ask me take care jus send tears swelling up..
I felt stupid..For even thinkin of crying..
I controlled and kept pushing u towards the crowd away from me..
I hate doing but the moment always have to come sooner or later..
Pushing u away doesnt mean i dun wan u by my side..
But simply to help to control my tears..
i dun wan u to see me cry..
Sign off: phoebe aka lp
9:33 PM