Saturday, April 19, 2008
Almost a week since i updated..
Updates for club crawl..
Thur and Fri was club crawl for every CCA for the freshie to join in..
We Danz Inc had performance on both days..
All of us gave our best shot..and i seriously feel that its a good performances..=)
But alot of us was sick..
Not excluding me and laogong..haha..
Laogong had fever for the first day and sore throat the second day..
Whereas i have bad flu and sore throat...
Took onli a few pics during club crawl..cos everything is so packed and time so limited..
And though i said before i defintely want more pics from this club crawl..
But it nv reali happen though..sad thing..but i treasure the time that we danced together..
And it 'maybe' the last time we danced together cos laogong received enlistment letter..
Enlisting on 09 Jul..That is fast...but like what alot of ppl say..go in eariler finish eariler..
Which is a good thing too..=)
I know now laogong needs alot of assurance and security..And i will not stop giving all the things that you need..I'm not good with expressing myself with words..but what i have told you jus now..
"I will not give up and i will stay by your side no matter what happens...Cause i know you are the only one that i want.."
I mean it and i hope you feel it..
I dont know how to use fancyful words to express so i will use my actions..=)
And though i mention that we might not be able to perform together..but we had in a mind a choreo of our own..=) i hope we can get it done soon..so our piece of dance represent the love we have for each other..=) LOVE YOU..~
11:24 PM