Went over to help laogong pack his study table..
Cleared away alot of unused stuff..But also at the same time got a few useful stuff..
Look at bouncy and mario on their new bed..
Now bouncy is ready to sleep..

After cleaning up..(forget to take a pic before cleaning up)

This is mashimaro..Collecting dust on laogong table..
It gives a glass breaking sound when u press on his body..
I couldnt figure it where..in the end its at jus below the stick its holding on to..-_-
**Once there is a quarral..one after another will jus flow on..it jus depend on what kinda situation and what causes it..unfortunately..it seems to be always due to me..**
I Apologise for what happen just now..
i'm a failure at recognising how to not make a situation worse..
i'm a failure at how to not make laogong feel worse..
I'm a failure at not able to think from laogong side..( always act from my pt of view)
I'm a failure at giving attention..
Overall..Just feel that i'm failure at everything i do..
Everything is so perfect today...even for the past few days..
It jus never able to continue the beauty of it becos i always have some stupid stunt i did that spoil everything..
You always say what i did was alright..
You always say what i did was fine..
But time goes by i always lacked to give you attention..
Just how fine and alright am i doing?
Just how ok is everything to you?
Just how much and what kind of attention you need now?
I'm LOST..Cos no matter what i do...Its seems to vary between extreme..
GOOD<------------------------------------*--> BAD
Now i'm at the bad side..
actually it jus seems to be always on the bad side..
sigh..haiz..
Signing off: *~* phoebe *~*